Social Security Card Application

To get started, please select the service you need below.

Obtain a Social Security card replacement if yours was lost, damaged or stolen

Change the name on your Social Security card because of a marriage, divorce, or name change

Get a new card for yourself or a family member who has never had a card before

Update information on a Social Security Card (e.g. birth date, middle name, mailing address)